Tableau is a world-class data visualization tool that helps people see and understand data. Connect to almost any database/data source, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
Tableau has generously provided Competitors with access to:
- Three months of free access to Tableau Individual Licenses for all competition team members for the duration of the Go Code Challenge (up to 100 licenses) beginning March 1 and extending to May 31 of 2021.
- Tableau Individual Licenses include Tableau Desktop to connect to data sources and build your Data Visualizations, and Tableau Prep Builder if needed to clean, transform, and prep your data. You also have access to Tableau Public, Tableau’s Free Server, to publish and share your public-facing dashboards and embed them in websites. Here are instructions on how to create your/your team’s Tableau Public profile.
Expert Support provided by Boulder Insight
- Learn to become a Tableau Ninja with Tips, Tricks, and Expert Training!
- Join Heather Ditillo from Boulder Insight, in Remo on Challenge Saturday, March 6. Get a jump start with this great tool by asking questions between 12:30 and 1:30!
How to Get It:
- Complete the Tableau and Go Code Colorado 2021 form for access!
- Check your email to Go to Tableau.com and register for an account.
- Use the product key to activate your account.
How to Use It:
- Tell data stories and perform complex analyses by connecting to data sources, creating data visualizations, presenting your findings, and sharing your insights with others. Learn how in this tutorial, and by accessing Tableau’s many free training videos.
- Navigate to the Go Code Colorado #tableau Slack Channel to ask an expert any questions you may have, and attend Challenge Day to learn how to maximize your Tableau Ninja skills.