Esri was founded to help solve some of the world’s most difficult problems. With a commitment to science, sustainability, community, education, research, and positive change, Esri believes location intelligence can unlock data’s full potential in every organization.
Competitors will be able to use
- Learn about Esri’s tools and products during their presentation on Challenge Saturday.
How to Get It
- Complete the Esri and Go Code Colorado 2022 form for access!
- Once you have completed the form you will receive an email with instructions on creating your Go Code Colorado ArcGIS Online account.
- Access can be expected within a week of completing the form.
How to Use It
- Tell data stories and perform complex analyses using multiple layers in a single frame, customize queries and css styles all in one access point.
- Navigate to the Go Code Colorado #esri Slack Channel to ask questions on Challenge Day and beyond! Hop into the Slack Channel to ask an expert any questions you may have, and attend Challenge Saturday to learn how to maximize Esri for your submission.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. When you learn web development, data, design, business, and more with GA, you get an award-winning curriculum and expert instructors and mentorship each step of the way. General Assembly would like to offer the Go Code Colorado community a 25% discount for any of our upcoming classes and workshops through May 1st. Visit their website to view their list of upcoming classes and use the discount code GoCodeColorado2022.
Tableau is a world-class data visualization tool that helps people see and understand data. Connect to almost any database/data source, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
Tableau has generously provided Competitors with access to:
- Three months of free access to Tableau Individual Licenses for all competition team members for the duration of the GoCode Challenge (up to 100 licenses) beginning March 1 and extending to May 31 of 2022.
- Tableau Individual Licenses include: Tableau Desktop to connect to data sources and build your Data Visualizations, and Tableau Prep Builder if needed to clean, transform and prep your data. You also have access to Tableau Public, Tableau’s Free Server, to publish and share your public facing dashboards and embed in websites. Here are instructions on how to create your/your team’s Tableau Public profile.
Expert Support provided by Boulder Insight
- Learn to become a Tableau Ninja with Tips, Tricks, and Expert Training!
- Join Heather Ditillo from Boulder Insight on Challenge Saturday, March 26. Get a jump start with this great tool by asking questions in person or virtually!
How to Get It:
- Complete the Tableau and Go Code Colorado 2022 form for access!
- Check your email to Go to Tableau.com and register for an account.
- Use the product key to activate your account.
How to Use It:
- Tell data stories and perform complex analyses by connecting to data sources, creating data visualizations, presenting your findings, and sharing your insights with others. Learn how in this tutorial, and by accessing Tableau’s many free training videos.
Navigate to the Go Code Colorado #tableau Slack Channel to ask an expert any questions you may have, and attend Challenge Day to learn how to maximize your Tableau Ninja skills.
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT HOW TO BECOME AN IN-KIND PARTNER? CONTACT US FOR ALL THE DETAILS!