From container-based hosting to databases and AI services, Google Cloud provides everything you need to get your Go Code Colorado apps up and running.
Competitors will be able to access:
- Google Cloud is providing $500 worth of credits to 30 Go Code Colorado participants.
- On Wednesday, March 17th, at 1:00 pm our representative from Google will give a presentation on Google Cloud and containerization and the state of the industry. This session will be recorded and include a Q&A.
- On Wednesday, March 31st, our representative from Google will host a Remo table at the Business Solutions Challenge Mentor Event, Thurs 6-8 pm MST to answer additional questions.
- Setting you up for successful submission shortly after.
How to Get It:
- Complete the Google Cloud and Go Code Colorado 2021 form for access!
- Once you have completed the form you will receive access to instructions on using your Google account to use your credits.
How to Use It:
- Deploy applications, run massive queries on data warehouses, spin up a simple virtual machine. You have endless possibilities on Google Cloud!
- Navigate to the Go Code Colorado #google Slack Channel to ask an expert any questions you may have, and watch the video to learn how to maximize your app-building skills.
- Attend sessions! Use Google Cloud credits! Have fun! Build cool things!