This page provides information about Go Code Colorado 2018. Check back early 2019 for information about the next Go Code Colorado.
The organizers of the Go Code Colorado competition have put together the following resources for participating teams:
- The Go Code Colorado #Slack workspace allows organizers and participants to communicate publicly and privately about the competition, events, data and more. RSVP to attend a Challenge Weekend event, and we’ll provide you with access to Go Code Colorado #Slack, which includes the following channels:
- The #findateam channel can help you find a team that could use your skills or help you find potential team members.
- The #find-a-mentor channel can help your team find mentors. Mentors are business experts who volunteer their time to partner with Go Code Colorado.
- The #data channel enables you to ask questions (confidential or not) of the data team.
- The #wafflio channel can help you with questions related to waffle.io. See the Tech Resources page in the Data section of this website for more information about waffle.io.
- The #github Slack channel enables you to ask questions of GitHub experts during Challenge Weekend. See the Tech Resources page in the Data section of this website for more information about GitHub.
- The #other-events channel features announcements about community and Road Show listings.
- The Data section of this website, including the Tech Resources page.
- Contact information for Go Code Colorado organizers.
- The Go Code Colorado competition Rules and Policies, including judging criteria.
- Information about presenting at Challenge Weekend.
And, if you haven’t already, make sure you read up on: