There’s so much stuff – where to begin?
Check out the timeline. Figure out when the events are, and come join the fun. The kickoff is the rally to get geared up for the competition. The Challenge Day is the one in-person session you’ll get with the organizers – come prepared to make your brain sweat! – and get resources that will take you to Semi-Finals and beyond.
Prepare to compete. There are a LOT of resources – but don’t feel overwhelmed, instead start with the GitHub Project boards. When you set up your competition repository in the Go Code Colorado GitHub organization your repo will be automatically populated with content that you can update to support your team and project. BUT you can’t see these resources until you set up your repository – so we’ve published the content to the Go Code Colorado GitHub Knowledge Base so its available for preview before you get signed up.
- Go Code Colorado Slack workspace allows organizers and participants to communicate publicly and privately about the competition, events, data and tech. Join Us on Slack!
- Data Section of this website
- Go Code Colorado GitHub organization and Go Code Colorado GitHub Knowledge Base
- Go Code Colorado competition Rules and Judging Criteria
- Inspiration Station
Can’t Find Something? Use this general guide to help look for stuff:
- Everything on the website will provide resources for the competition, and an introduction to tech and data resources.
- Extended documentation lives in GitHub.
- Competition checkpoint forms (Team Registration, Virtual Checkpoint, Semi-Final Submission and Final Submission) will be pinned to the top of their respective Slack Channels.
- And of course, you can always just ask us on Slack!