Thank you to all of the entrepreneurs, business leaders, developers and teams that supported or participated in the first annual Go Code Colorado civic apps challenge.
2014 by the Numbers
- 2 sold out events — the Kick-Off Event and Final Competition
- 19 judges and 23 mentors
- 22+ media outlets covering the challenge
- 23 business partners
- 25+ teams formed at 5 Challenge Weekend events across Colorado
- 800+ Coloradans registered to attend events
- 1,200+ folks interested in getting email updates from Go Code Colorado
- $50,000 for the top three teams
- $250,000 in possible grant money for each of the winners
Support Us in 2015
Your time and financial contributions will help get more Coloradans involved, and ensure that teams are building apps that build business in Colorado.
We also need participants for next year’s events.
Challenge Weekend dates for 2015 are still to be determined, but stay up to date by signing up for emails, and choosing how you’d like to get involved.
How Can We Improve?
What did you love about Go Code Colorado? What has room for improvement?