Thanks to the tech savvy, world-renowned mentors who volunteer their time to support Go Code Colorado, we’re turning mountains of data and mountains of talent into viable B2B apps.
If you have startup, tech or development experience, and want to help Colorado teams build amazing B2B apps, then join our team of mentors during our challenge! You can join us during the Challenge Weekend, helping teams as they work on the first iterations of their apps and business ideas. You can also join us in Boulder for our Mentor Weekend.
We’re looking for mentors who have experience with:
- Starting up a tech business
- App development skills
- Working with, crunching, or otherwise obsessed with data
- Legal experience with startups and IP
- Positioning and determining market need for apps
- Presenting ideas
- SCRUM or other project management processes
If you’d like to get involved as a mentor, send us an email and we’ll be in touch shortly about this year’s schedule.