Thanks to the tech savvy, world-renowned folks who volunteer their time to support Go Code Colorado, we’re turning mountains of data and mountains of talent into viable B2B apps.
If you have startup, tech or development experience, and want to help Colorado teams build amazing B2B apps, then become a mentor! You can join us during the Challenge Weekend, helping teams as they work on the first iterations of their apps and business ideas. And you can join us in Boulder for our Mentor Weekend.
We’re looking for people experienced with:
- Starting up a tech business
- App development skills
- Working with, crunching, or otherwise obsessed with data
- Legal experience with startups and IP
- Positioning and determining market need for apps
- Presenting ideas
- SCRUM or other project management processes
If you’d like to be involved as a mentor, send us an email and we’ll be in touch shortly about this year’s schedule.