A community is built with special people playing a number of different and unique roles. Go Code Colorado, the only statewide apps and business challenge of its kind, is actually a thriving community. We’ve been fortunate to bring together incredible givers across Colorado, all interested in finding ways to elevate Colorado’s entrepreneurial, business, and open data environments. We all share in Go Code Colorado’s successes. It takes all of us.
Who are you?
- Are you a business owner (the target market for the apps that are created in our challenge) interested in having your voice heard?
- Are you a someone looking to brand your company to developers, government, or tech entrepreneurs all across Colorado?
- Are you a community or economic developer who’d like to use Go Code Colorado to shine a light on your community’s innovation and tech entrepreneurial scene?
- Are you an experienced tech entrepreneur, app developer, project manager, lawyer, or other expert who’d like to help make the apps and businesses that come from Go Code Colorado succeed, making Colorado better?
- Are you someone who’s passionate about open data, Colorado entrepreneurism, or civic engagement?