- This event has passed.
February 16, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Go Code Colorado is sponsoring this Meetup. A Go Code Colorado representative will be attending to talk 2017 Challenge Statement and answer any questions about the 2017 competition.
Title – Mastering the Art of the Elevator Speech Series
Your Elevator pitch is the first and maybe only chance to land a customer or open the door for your next job or professional opportunity. How good is your pitch? Does it fulfill all the rules that make it memorable? Join Professional Networking Coach, Alyce Blum, to learn:
– The 11 decisions people make in the first 7 seconds of meeting you.
– How to capture a person’s attention quickly and effectively.
– Simon Sinek’s theory of “Starting with Why” and how to integrate that into your elevator pitch.
– The Key Ingredients to a memorable pitch.
– And have a chance to work on your pitch and get feedback from a professional networking coach and the group!
Alyce Blum, Founder and CEO of Alyce Blum Coaching, specializes in teaching people how to become effective networkers. As a certified, professional networking coach and consultant Alyce merges traditional coaching methods with soft skills to help empower people so they can learn how to create strong connections, lead a meaningful career and live a purposeful life. Alyce holds a Bachelor of Art in International Affairs from the University of Colorado at Boulder and became a Certified Professional Coach through the ICF.