April 7 @ 6:00 pm - April 9 @ 8:00 pmFree
While Go Code Colorado is made up of five events, the cornerstone event for your team is the Challenge Weekend; it is similar to a three-day hack-a-thon or civic apps challenge but so much more.
Challenge weekends will occur at partner organizations in five regions across the state – Denver, Colorado Springs, Durango, Fort Collins and Grand Junction – with two apps judged to be the best from each region moving on to the finals in Denver.
Teams will review five different challenges that were submitted from Colorado businesses, brainstorm possible solutions using public data and build apps to address those problems:
- Where should I locate or relocate my business?
- What’s the competition like in my industry and how do I stack up?
- Where can I find information about and resources to help me secure capital?
- What higher education resources are available to help my business?
- How do I identify, locate and learn more about potential business partners?
Teams will be formed onsite based on personal interests and alignment with the five challenge statements. Check back in the coming weeks for more details about our event.
Go to http://gocode.colorado.gov to learn how you can get involved, and for a listing of all upcoming events.
Please review the rules of participation before signing up for the event.