The Go Code Colorado competition challenges multidisciplinary teams to turn public data into useful business insights and tools that help Colorado businesses. Go Code Colorado has received multiple recognitions since its launch in 2014. Here is a comprehensive list of these accomplishments:
- Winner of CIO Magazine’s 2015 CIO 100 Award.
- The International Association of Commercial Administrators (IACA) 2015 Merit Award.
- Bright Ideas 2015 by Harvard’s Kennedy School through its Innovations in American Government Awards.
- 2015 IDEAS award, presented by the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS).
- Colorado Technology Association’s 2014 Technology Project of the Year Award.